The most advanced stationary UV-C robot at a competitive price. The S1 provides powerful UV-C coverage further enhanced by intelligent safety features, daisy-chain functionality, and superior mobility.
Hospital-grade disinfection in a highly mobile, and cost-effective robot.
ADIBOT S1 provides 360-degree radiant light coverage, powerful UV-C disinfection, and intelligent safety features including risk mitigation camera, PIR sensors, a motion sensing smart safety sign and an easy-to-use remote control.
Powerful UV-C light for healthier environments.
- At the 254nm wavelength, UV-C has proved effective against C.diff, MRSA, VRE, and other MDROs.
- The S1 utilizes 8 shatterproof, ozone-free germicidal UV-C lamps rated for 16,000 hours of life. The lamps are arranged in a 360 degree array around a highly anodized aluminum core, ensuring maximum energy use.
Built to operate safely in the environments we interact in.
- For increased safety, awareness, and detection, the S1 is equipped with PIR motion sensors, external lights and speakers, and AI camera.
- Included motion sensing smart safety sign lets people know S1 is disinfecting, while disabling the device when a breach is detected.
Give your team an easy-to-operate and effective solution to providing comprehensive disinfection.
- Industrial-grade lockable casters, plus 360 push handles make the S1 easy to maneuver from disinfection point to point.
- Efficient design and control keep operators on-task.
Daisy chain hook system for quick and easy transport.
- Daisy chain two or more S1 units to easily transport them from room to room, saving precious time and maximizing efficiency.