Artificial intelligence featuring multiple radar and mapping technologies make the A1 the perfect autonomous solution to support your disinfection protocols.
Comprehensive disinfection combined with advanced robotics and AI.
ADIBOT A1 Autonomous UV-C Disinfection Robot is the combination of expert knowledge in human-driven robotics and effective infection prevention. Designed to provide 360-degrees of disinfection via high intensity UV-C light, inactivating pathogens while easily integrating with your team, the ADIBOT A1 is at the forefront of robotic disinfection technology.
Inactivate pathogens with high intensity UV-C light
- At the 254nm wavelength, UV-C has proved effective against C.diff, MRSA, VRE, and other MDROs.
- The A1 utilizes 16 shatterproof, ozone-free germicidal UV-C lamps rated for 16,000 hours of life. The lamps are arranged in a 360 degree array around a highly anodized aluminum core, ensuring maximum energy use.
Easily integrate an efficient disinfection solution that is safe and autonomous.
- For increased safety, awareness, and detection, the A1 is equipped with PIR motion sensors, smart safety sign, external lights and speakers, and AI camera.
- To expertly navigate your environments and avoid collision with objects, the A1 incorporates dual LiDAR, ultrasonic sensors, and an RGB-D ToF camera.
Give your team an easy-to-operate and effective solution to providing comprehensive disinfection.
- Dynamic-Point Mapping enables operators to control how the A1 will determine disinfection points along its path. Whether it’s user predetermined or AI-generated points, the A1 provides full 360-degrees of disinfection.
- With SLAM technology, the A1 expertly navigates in rooms, around objects, through and over doorway thresholds, and within the optimal distance to inactivate pathogens on surfaces.
- With ADIS, our remote robot management platform, conveniently access full-scale reporting and manage a single or a fleet of A1 robots across multiple locations in real-time through the web.